Saturday, July 28, 2007

Madman: "I am like you, darkest Night, naked and laid bare! I walk a flaming path above daydream."

Night: "No, you are not like me Madman, for you look backwards and your ankles are crooked!"

Madman: "I am like you, great starry Night, silent and still, for in my lonely heart lies a Goddess in childbirth, whose navel touches heaven and hell."

Night: "No, you are not like me Madman, for you bark at the moon and lap-up blood spilt into the abyss!"

Madman: "I am like you, wild Night, terrible Night, for my ears are crowded with the screams of religious nations and the moaning wail of a past that never was."

Night: "No, you are not like me Madman, for you are little and petty and call monsters 'friend'!"

Madman: "I am like you cruel and aweful Night, for my heart rips at my chest and my lips drink the blood of all dead."

Night: "No, you are not like me Madman, for you are infectious ignorance!"

Madman: "I am like you Night - joyous and glad - for my shadow is drunk on wicked wine and lies ... beautiful lies!"

Night: "No, you are not like me Madman, for your soul is barren and your heart shriveled. Nor can you ride the tempest and grasp lightening!"

Madman: "I am like you passionate Night, for my blood pumps with the thrusting of lovers, and I am caressed by their withered kisses."

Night: "No .. you are mad, Madman! I am mighty and high, and yours is a throne of fallen kings. I wear a cloak of starshine, and your garment is torn with dried shit. I am loving thoughts and gentle whispers, and you speak no language, but babble on saying nothing!"

Madman: "You are right, I am not like you Night, but more than like you, for we are Brothers Twin. Where you reveal empty space, I reveal my soul."

No comments: